K/1 Registration Fee: $50
K/1 Registration Dates: 08/01/2020 - 09/12/2020 (shirt only guaranteed if registering by 09/01/2020)
U9-U15 Registration Fee: $250
U9-U15 Registration Dates: 07/16/2020 - 08/06/2020
U9-U15 Late Registration Dates: 08/06/2020 - 08/13/2020 (for those divisions not full; not guaranteed a player pack)
Registration Details: Please have your player's health insurance information, birth certificate (only if it's the first time time your child is playing with our program), clothing sizes, and graduation year ready prior to starting the registration process. You can calculate your player's graduation year by going to: https://graduationyearcalculator.com/.
The registration system currently registers based on age using Sept 1st as the age cutoff date. For those players whose age and grade do not match due to skipping a grade or delaying a year, the registration system will require you to register in the division that is age appropriate. Once you’ve completed registration, please email [email protected] prior to the deadline if you would prefer your child be moved to the appropriate division based on the player's grade.
If you are forced to register your player for U9 due to your player's age and you would like them moved down to K/1, please select that you will pay by check. Once your registration is complete, email us at [email protected] so we can transfer your player to K/1 and provide you the opportunity to pay the remaining balance via credit card or check. If you do not do this, you may be charged a 4% processing fee.
Login or register for an account. Add a participant if your player is not already in the system. If your player has played in our program before and you don't have him/her listed as a participant, you may be logged into the wrong account. Reach out to us at [email protected] for help. For each participant, it will show you which programs are available. Select the one and follow instructions.
US Lacrosse Membership: A valid US Lacrosse membership number is required to complete registration. The yearly cost of a youth membership for your player is $30. To purchase a membership or to confirm that it will not expire before the season is over, please visit www.uslacrosse.org. See US Lacrosse Verification Troubleshooting for any problems.
Discounts / Additional Fees:
- Please note players registering after 09/01/2020 for K/1 and 08/06/2020 for U9-U15 must still pay full price and are not guaranteed a player pack.
- For U9-U15 program, a Sibling Discount of $20.00 per sibling applies after first player is registered.
- For U9-U15 program, a Late Fee of $25.00 will be applied to the full registration fee for anyone registering or paying during late registration (dates 8/6 - 8/13).
- A service fee of $3 is applied to all orders.
All payments must be received in full before registration deadline; otherwise, your player will be waitlisted.
- PayPal ([email protected]) - select that you are paying by Check during registration
- Check (made payable to Pope Junior Greyhound Lacrosse, Inc.) - select that you are paying by Check during registration and mailing address will be provided in confirmation.
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express only) - done through registration system
- Request for scholarship - contact [email protected] if you are in need of this option
General Under Armour Wear
Girls Short Sleeve Player Pack Shirt
Shoe Size (Youth)
Shoe Size (Adult)
12.5 – 5
Volunteer Requirements: Pope Jr Greyhound Lacrosse (PJGL) is a 100% volunteer driven organization. As a result, we are asking every family to support the organization beyond the typical game day duties. During registration, each family is being asked to choose 2 volunteer opportunities that they can assist with during the season. Review those areas here.
Refunds: Both partial and full refunds will be charged a 4% processing fee. Full refunds are no longer provided after player packs have been ordered and no refunds are offered after rosters have been submitted to Newtown. Full refunds, less the 4% processing fee, will be provided to those players who have not been age verified prior to the normal registration deadline. Service fee will not be refunded.